Sunday, October 19, 2008

6 Months Old

My baby has officially been on this earth for half a year! As everyone said it would, it truly has flown by. She is such a joy to me and Jared. I cannot imagine my life without her. To celebrate 6 months of life, I will share 6 fun facts about Chess.

1. She loves the wind blowing on her and being outside anytime. It is her favorite place.



2. She loves to eat. She is very much like her daddy because she loves fruits and vegetables and has eaten every food we've given her so far.



3. She is a grabber. She loves to grab your face (especially nose and mouth), ears, hair, and whatever else she can reach. And it hurts, too!



4. She is rolling all over the place now - right across the room, and can sit up by herself for quite a while before tipping over.



5. She has the sweetest smelling breath ever. I just can't get enough of it.



6. She is one loved little girl. She has parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. that love to hold, hug, kiss, and play with her.

6 comments:

Whitmire Family said...

Sweet post! You're right...she is one loved little baby! I could just squeeze her all day. Babies who are breastfed do have the sweetest smelling breath!

Mary said...

Happy half birthday Chess!

Anonymous said...

You and Jared are the perfect parents for Chess!! She is so beautiful and sweet! Her little smile light up a room (or where ever she is). We just love her too. Me and Mom enjoy keeping up with the blog. Ali, you take great pictures. I know you and Jared know how me and Mom felt about you (being our first). The fact that you are able to stay home with Chess is a great blessing! I know you enjoy every moment. Yes, the time does fly! So.....HAPPY 6 MONTH BIRTHDAY CHESS!!!!!
Love, Dad

Emily N said...

So cute. I LOVE the picture between 5 and 6. Iwould love to see that cutie in real life sometime.

Amber said...

Hey allison-
I guess our little ones are very close in age...my little guy turned six months today... she is adorable and I am so glad you found my blog so I could find yours...its fun to catch up with people. Where are you guys living?

Heidi said...

Oh, she is so stinkin' cute! It was good to see you guys too, especially your sweet, little Chess. It's just not fair that time passes so quickly. I've told Savannah over and over to stop growing up, but she just won't listen. It's sad. Savor every moment!