Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Food Options

Since trying rice cereal about 6 weeks ago, Chess has added some new foods to her diet. I bought a book called "Blender Baby Food" and have been enjoying making all her fruit and vegetable purees. It has been easy, inexpensive, and doesn't take long at all! Plus, it's healthier and tastes better. So far Chess has eaten peas, squash, bananas, apples, and most recently pumpkin. Below are two colorful pictures of her eating peas and pumpkin.





Chess now eats more fruits and vegetables than her Momma!

4 comments:

Riley Family said...

I made most of my own baby food too & it was SO much cheaper! Yay for food processors!

Riley Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

I think I'll make my own baby food once Charlotte starts eating it. I love messy baby faces!

Anonymous said...

Chess is so beautiful! you look like you are having the time of your life with her! She's got a fantastic Mommy!!!