Monday, November 3, 2008

The Cutest Baby in the World


me and my baby girl


Here is Chess in the adorable gown Stacy and family gave her at my baby shower. I love the way she looks in it. Sadly, it will now be joining the other clothes she has grown out of too quickly.


She loves playing with all her toys.


look at that face


This is after we went out for a walk on a very chilly and windy day. Yes, she is wearing my hat folded up, and has socks on her hands! I realized we don't have very many warm accessories for her. I am in the process of making her some very adorable fleece hats and possibly mittens.


Chess is helping Daddy "open" the mail.


My sister Amy let us borrow this cute chair. For now, she only sits in it for a few seconds before lunging forward.


posing for one of the many pictures I take of her almost every day


no explanation necessary


ready for dinner

No comments: