Friday, November 7, 2008

Two Breakthroughs

1. Last week Chess got her first tooth! It didn't seem to bother her at all, except a couple of extra night wakings. The picture is a little blurry, but you get the idea.



2. Last night Chess slept through the night!!! She went to sleep at 7:30 as usual. But she didn't wake up at 10 something or 1 something like usual! I woke up at about 2:30 and went to her room to check on her, but she was on her tummy, sound asleep. She didn't wake up until 6:00! I know this could be a complete fluke and one-time thing, but I am excited nevertheless. Here is a picture of her hanging our in our bed this morning after her first full night of sleep.

2 comments:

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

Oh Chess, way to make your Mommy happy!!! It's the best once they start sleeping thru the night. Makes me think, phew...now do I really want another one? haha... And she looks SO adorable in the picutre on your bed!!

The Shaws said...

I love those victories!!!