Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Our Cute Girl

Here are some random pictures that I've been wanting to share. There are quite a few, so brace yourself.


Chess, in one of her many Christmas dresses - this one was given to me by one of my students last year. I had such sweet kids!


Chess loves her learning puppy from Nan-Naw and Paw-Paw!




She was so bright and happy when we got home from church this day, which is weird because she is usually crying for a nap by then.


She loves standing with our help now. Whenever we're sitting near her, she reaches for our hands to pull up on.


When I took her dress off, I thought she looked like a little ballerina or gymnast.


I love this face she makes. It means she's waiting for you to do something funny.




I was trying to get a good picture with Chess, but she kept making this face whenever she would see the light flash on the automatic timer. I have about 10 pictures with her making this face.


Here she's standing with Daddy and her baby in one of the dresses I made her.




The sun was shining through the glass door so perfectly that I had to run up and get the camera.


She is enjoying the messy biter biscuit.




Look at those pudgy feet.


my favorite






You can't see it that well, but she kept propping her little foot up on the toy or on her chair. She likes to relax and be comfortable like her momma.


Can you see by her cheeks how big she's smiling?


This morning we were looking out the window.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elder Nate Mountain said...

She is soooo cute!! Great pictures! I love the one that you can see your hand helping her stand. How many times you will help her to "stand" in lots of different ways over the many years to come :)

Whitmire Family said...

I LOVE the last pic of her looking out the window!

Lesley said...

I love it! She is so cute. I have to agree with you, your favorite is my favorite too!

Adam & Kristen Birkmeyer said...

I just love that grumpy face picture! And that grey dress you made her is so dang adorable. Did you do that off of a patern or off of your brain? So impressed!

Alison said...

Thanks, Kristen! That one was from my brain.

libbysupermom said...

She is so sweet and beautiful!!! Love all the pic's! Keep 'em coming! Love you all, Mom