Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Catching Up on Randomness


Chess is still intrigued by shadows.


She is now crawling everywhere. Yes, actually crawling. No more army crawl.


an ever-popular activity


a favorite place in the mornings


She never has seemed to mind coldness.


another towel I made
It's supposed to be a bug, but Jared calls it an alien.


This is first time she stood in her crib a few weeks ago. My friend Melody's baby just did it at 5 months. Oh well!


She likes to cuddle up under Daddy's armpits, legs, etc. when he's on the floor with her.


playing in Mimi and Poppy's playroom


having so much fun with Mimi


I love this one.


purse/bag made for Bailey's birthday


She liked it.

2 comments:

libbysupermom said...

Awwww, soooo sweet!! These pics are precious! She is Ali reincarnated! She looks so much like you!
I have a pic of Ali standing in her baby bed with Amy, and the pic of Chess in her bed looks just like you!!
I loved the laugh that she had when I put the balloon on her face! It was precious!
Love y'all, Mom

HNM PHOTOGRAPHY said...

Melodys baby is on speed or crack...LOL! She is growing up too fast!