Friday, February 27, 2009

Imaginations at Play

I got a coupon in a mailer for this place called Imaginations at Play. So I decided to take Chess because it would only cost a few dollars. It was really neat. There was one area for babies that we stayed in most of the time. The rest was for toddlers and preschool-aged kids. It sort of reminded me of the Ink Museum in Gainesville b/c it had a lot of pretend play areas like a vet's office, grocery store, beach/sand area, etc.

The first three pictures are of the baby area:






The sand area:

Doesn't she look so grown-up here?

The music tree:


I might go again in a couple of years, although it is a little pricey. And, I would definitely bring a friend so I would have someone to talk to while Chess played.

3 comments:

chrisnallynkids said...

I really want a coupon to this place!!!! These types of places are super fun for playgroups. I haven't gone yet b/c I don't want to fork out the bucks. I've been waiting for just the right deal. I know my kids would love it.

danette said...

I was thinking that looks like a fun place to take the boys... until I saw the sand table. Images of sand flying everywhere...none left actually in the sand table w/in about 2 minutes... I can see us getting banned, lol. :)

Chess is so cute, btw!

Becky Sue said...

I googled for a coupon to post for my readers too and found your blog. We went for the first time today too ... what FUN!!!!! This place is incredible!