Friday, August 7, 2009

G Braves

My dad got us some great tickets in his company's box seats. It is the only way to watch a baseball game with a toddler as far as I'm concerned. When she got tired of watching the game and eating ice (which kept her occupied for some time) she was able to play around in the air- conditioned room with her cousins. All had a great time! Thanks, Dad!




the fam




hmmmm....Spongebob or baseball? An easy choice for these kids.


Big Rick taking pictures


27.5 weeks pregnant and enjoying the air-conditioning


Amy and little Will


me and my Momma


eating her ice and getting soaked (I see you, Andrea)

2 comments:

The Saxton's said...

MUWAHAHAHAHA!

chrisnallynkids said...

I was thinking when I met your parents that you look like your dad but now I see that you really look like your mom as well. :)