Friday, November 13, 2009

Fall

Walk in the Woods




The walk was almost a mile, so we brought Chess's backpack carrier, but she only needed it to go up a few hills. It was funny because she went a little ways up a big hill, then turned around and only wanted to run down.







Trip to Vogel



Unfortunately, we missed the really pretty leaves by a few weeks.


Chess was not as cooperative at taking pictures as she was last year.

















I am LOVING this gorgeous, mid-60s, sunny, fall weather. I hope it lasts.

2 comments:

Whitmire Family said...

Love the pictures! This has been perfect weather! I am glad you've been able to get out of the house and enjoy it. I love the last picture of you and Lera! You look so pretty!

libbysupermom said...

The pics are great!! I don't think I have ever seen the falls at Vogel so pretty.
I am so glad y'all have been able to enjoy the nice weather. Nature has a way of bringing peace to the soul!
I love y'all!