Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

I know ladybugs are a popular costume, but there's a reason for that: little girls look so darn adorable dressed up as ladybugs! Here's the proof:



I made Chess's costume all from stuff I already had, except for the tulle to make the tutu.

We had a lot of fun things going on this Halloween season.

Church Fall Festival






I had to throw this belly shot in there - I had Lera the next morning!







Pumpkin Carving









Looking Adorable









Trick-or-Treating


It was only a sprinkle.





The End.

3 comments:

libbysupermom said...

So cute and sweet! Chess was the cutest little ladybug ever!! Love all the pictures, as usual!

The Saxton's said...

Nice cat pumpkin! Props to Jared!

The Shaws said...

That black sleeper that Lera is wearing is so cute. I assume you made it:> Nice job on the ladybug too!