Thursday, May 27, 2010

Recent Events

Jared's Birthday





Mother's Day






Playing outside at Nan-Naw's house. This play house was built when my mom was a little girl.


There is always a competition to be had.


Mom and girls.


Four Generations


Mimi with her youngest grandchild (for now).


I love my aunt, Stacy.

My Birthday



Girls Being Cute


















Yes, that is marker on her tongue.










Lera is getting more mobile. Not quite crawling, though.






Lera is eating Cheerios now and drinking water from a sippy cup.





Did I mention there were a lot of pictures?

3 comments:

libbysupermom said...

Thanks for making me smile!! :)

Brittney said...

The pic of you on Mother's Day with the girls is beautiful!

The Shaws said...

The marker on Chess' tongue made me laugh!:>