Friday, September 25, 2015

Magic Kingdom Day 2, and Epcot

We started this day out right by riding Peter Pan and meeting Ariel.

I loved meeting my favorite, Alice!

We ate at Be Our Guest, and of course the grey stuff was delicious!  Chess tried it out on her finger first.

Rapunzel

Cinderella

Our Dole Whip and Float were so refreshing on this hot day!

We left the Magic Kingdom early this day (around 4:00) because we were tired, and we had ridden everything we wanted, most things more than once.  The girls loved Space Mountain, and even put their hands up on all the roller coasters!  Tinkerbell was really cute, too.

The next day was Epcot.

We ate brunch at Akershus in the Norway section, and we got to meet lots of princesses there while we ate a yummy meal.





I got to meet Mulan, too!

Mickey and Goofy!

Such a fantastic ride!

Andrea gave me money for my birthday and said I had to pick a pearl from a oyster in the Japan section of the world showcase.  We ate so many good treats in the countries at Epcot before we left that night.



No comments: